This website is owned and operated by TYWC Pty Ltd trading as The Yard Wine Company Pty Ltd. Producers Licence No: 6180093351.
You may not order wine, nor have wine delivered to anyone, if you or that person is less than 18 years of age at the time of ordering. You must confirm your agreement with this explicitly at the time of ordering.
When you place an order for wine on our website, and you choose online payment as your method of payment, this payment will be processed by a secure online payment gateway. If you fax or post your order to us, your order will be processed directly using other secure methods. Your order will be fulfilled by Larry Cherubino Wines from our warehouse, and under normal circumstances will be delivered to your nominated delivery address within 7 to 14 days. Delivery delays may occur as a result of factors out of the control of Larry Cherubino Wines, and Larry Cherubino Wines is not responsible for any such delays.
When providing or updating personal information, or when purchasing from Larry Cherubino Wines, your financial details are protected through a secure server using 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard for secure web transactions. If you have any questions regarding our privacy or security policies, please contact our office direct on (08) 9382 2379 and speak with Sharae Glendinning (ext. 2).
Larry Cherubino Wines is dedicated to keeping details you provide us private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We may need to share your personal information with our contracted supplier (or suppliers) of technology services, but this is exclusively for the purposes of them managing our membership database systems and other website related functions. This data is managed strictly in accordance with our Contract with the relevant supplier. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order. Our servers also record your IP address for security purposes, so that in the event that we are legally required to disclose that information to relevant authorities, we can do so. This is the only situation where your IP address would be shared with anyone.
Larry Cherubino Wines may use aggregated historical server data to analyse and improve our website performance, however no personally identifiable information is included in such aggregated data.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & RETURNS POLICY
Larry Cherubino Wines is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to our customers. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is correct.
Larry Cherubino Wines guarantees the quality of all products that are sold and delivered to clients through our online or offline facilities. If the client has valid reasons for return of stock (validity of which is up to the discretion of Larry Cherubino Wines management), Larry Cherubino Wines will provide a credit to the customers member ID. A credit to the total value of the purchase (including delivery charge), providing that no more than two (2) bottles have been consumed and the balance of the wine is returned to 15 York Street, Subiaco, WA 6008. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to exchange the products for other item/s of the same value at Larry Cherubino Wines' sole discretion.
Should the customer have any queries please contact our office directly with the following details:
LARRY CHERUBINO WINES
15 York St,
Subiaco WA 6008
P: +61 (08) 9382 2379
F: +61 (08) 9382 2397
RETURNS & FREIGHT RATES
The minimum (individual) wine order quantity for delivery of our wines is 12 bottles. The case Freight Rate for your delivery postcode will be charged for each 12 bottles (or part thereof). Freight rates vary from time-to-time, and are also a function of your delivery postcode, and are available before you checkout on the website (if ordering online) and on our offline order forms if you are ordering offline.
Orders of individual wine/s and/or mixed wine packs value of $300 AUD or more to Western Australia include free delivery. Orders with wine and / mixed wine packs value of $450 AUD or more to any other Australian address include free delivery. Bottom’s Up Wine Club members receive all individual wine purchases (Wine Club wines included) with free delivery; this excludes Gift Pack purchases, as these may attract a fee.
Gift Pack wine orders can be collected from the Larry Cherubino Wines sale office: 15 York Street, Subiaco, Western Australia with no delivery fee. This refers to Gift Pack wines only; all other wine orders are still subject to freight charges. Perth Metro area (post codes included: 6000-6199) delivery of Gift Packs will be free with a purchase of 10 packs or more. Less than 10 Gift packs and a delivery charge of $15 per pack will be added to your total order.
All delivery of Gift Packs (excluding delivery to post codes within 6000-6199) will attract a $21 delivery fee per pack.
Normal delivery lead times are 7 - 14 days, however during busy periods, deliveries can take longer. Please note, we can only ship to addresses within Australia at this time.
Delivery instructions are a guide only and Larry Cherubino Wines cannot guarantee that on all deliveries these instructions will be followed. If the customer is not in attendance when a delivery is attempted and no further instructions have been issued by the client, the item or items will be returned to the local depot where they can be collected upon signature. A card will be left in your letter box to advise of the collection point. Items will be held for collection as per Australia Post’s practice of 14 business days. After this time uncollected items will be returned to Larry Cherubino Wines. Please note if wine is to be resent to a customer under these circumstances, a further full delivery charge will apply. Further to the delivery of the articles, if the address provided (as per the original order), is later to be found incorrect and goods have been received by the person/s at the original delivery address, Larry Cherubino Wines is not responsible for the cost and/or loss of goods and is not liable to replace wines delivered to address specified on an order. The full cost articles from the replacement or recovery of the goods will be that responsibility of the original purchaser.
Due to Liquor Licence laws, wines cannot not be delivered to, ordered on behalf of, or accepted by person/s under the age of 18 years old.
All of our wines are made in limited quantities. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order (e.g. out of stock) we reserve the right to substitute either a different vintage of the same wine, or a different wine of equal or higher value.
COMPETITIONS & CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 12th November 2015 at 09:00 (AWST) and concludes on 15th December 2015 at 9:00 (AWST).
4. It is a condition of entry that all entrants are over the age of 18 upon the date of entry. Any person under 18 years old cannot enter this competition.
5. Each entrant (including winners) will receive one entry in the competition for completing the following activity:
a. log on to www.larrycherubino.com via the promotional web link provided.
b. correctly enter the applicants name; phone number; valid email address; and subscribe to Larry Cherubino Wines free eNews.
6. In addition, all confirmed entrants will be provided a bonus entry each time they complete the following activities:
a. purchase wine from the www.larrycherubino.com website to a value over $200 between the dates of the competition: November 12th – December 15th 2015 at 9:01am (AWST).
b. refer a friend to Larry Cherubino Wines Cherubino Christmas Collection competition page, and that friend subsequently completes the competition subscription process, via the web forms provided.
7. There is no limit as to the number of bonus entries each Entrant may receive during the course of the promotion, provided all detail/s are correct and, a valid email address supplied and eNews subscription is successfully completed.
8. Inaudible, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, discriminatory, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry are of a type described in this clause.
11. The prize draw will occur at Larry Cherubino Wines, 15 York St, Subiaco, 6008 at 12:00pm (AWST) on 16th December 2015. This day is referred to as the "promotional day". The draw will be guided by the system as a random computer generated selection.
12. Entries must be received by 9:00am (AWST) on the 15th December 2017 for the entry to be included in the draw. The time of entry will in each case be the time the registration data is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of data due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant's individual Internet Service Provider.
14. The prize includes:
a. $1500 RRP worth of Simon Johnson Australia Food product. The prize is limited to food products only and excludes all other equipment and other goods and services Simon Johnson may have to offer. The redemption of other products is ultimately up to the discretion of the Simon Johnson staff and management upon redemption. The Redemption Value of the prize is valid from the time of the competition for a period 12 months after this date. Redemption of the Prize is valid at all participating and certified Simon Johnson Australia stores. The Prize is valid for single redemption only and no refunds or monetary equivalents will be provided. If the total value of prize is not redeemed in the single transaction, the balance will be void and not available for refund or any other monetary equivalent credits.
b. A Mondo Butchers’ Christmas Feast of Meat package to the value of $500. This package is limited to stock availability and the final products packaged and delivered will be determined between the winner and Mondo Butcher’s management. Total package will be delivered anywhere in Australia, using the best and fastest means to ensure quality and freshness of the Mondo Meats products.
c. $4000 RRP worth of Larry Cherubino Wines premium wines, delivered to the winner's home address. The wines included will be 24 bottles of Western Australian wines from Larry Cherubino Wines portfolio. Prize includes delivery of the wines valued at $42.
Note: Winners from NSW will only be able to receive a total of 24 bottles (or 20L) of wine in the prize. We will work with the winner to maximise the value of any wines that can be substituted in these circumstances.
15. Total prize value is up to AUD $6,000 including GST. All values are true and correct at the time of promotion development in November 2014.
16. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. The Promoter will directly cover the cost of all prize elements listed in point 14 above. All other costs, other than those specified by the Promoter above as 'the prize', shall be paid for by the prize winner.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
19. Once prizes have left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
21. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner's participation in any aspect of the prize (the Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
22. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner's image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner's participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
23. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize or cannot be taken at a later date.
24. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
25. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random to become the winner on the promotional day. The draw will take place at the Promoter's premises at 15 York St Subiaco WA 6008 on the promotional day at 12:00 AWST.
26. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the prize draw. Winners will be published on the website at http://www.larrycherubino.com on 16th December 2015. The name of the winner will also be published via the Promoter’s social media pages.
27. Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
28. An unclaimed prize draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises at 15 York St Subiaco WA 6008 three (3) months after the draw date of the prize. That is on 17th March 2016 at 12:00 (AWST). The withdrawn winner will be notified in writing by email. The secondary winner will have their details published on the website (www.larrycherubino.com), emailed the confirmation, and phoned with confirmation on the 17th March 2016.
29. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements.
31. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter at the following address
15 York Street, Subiaco, Western Australia. 6008
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
35. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
36. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, a delay in operation or transmission; a communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
37. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
38. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
39. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant's names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional and marketing purposes without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter accordingly
40. The Promoter is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winner). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed to a third party, to their own purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
41. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory Agencies and winners' names published as required under the relevant State legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
42. The Promoter is Australia West Wine Exports Pty Ltd trading as Larry Cherubino Wines (ABN: 85 116 028 570) 15 York St, Subiaco WA 6008, Phone: +61 (08) 9382 2379.
43. The benefiting party is: The Yard Wine Company (ABN: 38 338 247 069). Permits: WA - Approved. SA - T14/2163. VIC – T14/5835. NSW - LTPS/14/09146. ACT - TP14/03988.
BOTTOM'S UP WINE CLUB
Please visit HERE for more details.
The new Bottom’s Up Wine Club provides 25% off RRP to members, free delivery on all wine orders (excludes Gift Packs), exclusive pre-released wines and museum-released stock.
Please note you must be 18 or over to purchase or take delivery of our wine.
Four shipments per annum in March; June; September; December.
You will receive six bottles each shipment, changing seasonally.
Summer (December): Six bottles of Cherubino Sauvignon Blanc (Pemberton / Porongurup).
Autumn (March): Six bottles of Cherubino Frankland River Shiraz.
Winter (June): Six bottles of Cherubino Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon.
Spring (September): Six bottles of Cherubino Riesling (Great Southern / Porongurup).
What it costs: $236 per shipment (a genuine 25% discount of RRP, plus free delivery).
Laissez Faire Collection:
Two shipments per annum; March and September.
You will receive 12 bottles each shipment (six white; six red wines).
What it costs: $300 per shipment (a genuine 25% discount of RRP, plus free delivery).
Ad Hoc Collection:
Four shipments per annum in March; June; September; December.
You will receive 12 bottles each shipment, changing seasonally.
A mix of 12 Ad Hoc wines, including red, white and sparkling wines.
What it costs: $182 per shipment (a genuine 25% discount of RRP, plus free delivery).
All Occasions Collection:
Two shipments per annum; March and September.
Six reds and six whites — four from The Yard, four from Ad Hoc, two from Pedestal and two from the Cherubino range.
What it costs: $265 per shipment (a genuine 25% discount of RRP, plus free delivery).
Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to determine the vintage provided to all Wine Club Collections. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to replace wines of similar or higher value as replacement.
Wines specified in each collection are not transferable or cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents. Any wines that are found to not be suitable for members will follow our returns policy as stated in this document. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to disable and / stop members throughout their membership if misconduct is determined. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to recover all costs of delivery and the value of the Ad Hoc 6-pack if membership is ceased within the 12 month period.
Bottom’s Up Wine Club membership is strictly a 12 month contracted wine purchasing schedule. If a member fails to complete all required scheduled payments, Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to recover costs of the part-completed membership: Cumulative delivery charges and the free 6-pack of Ad Hoc Wine.
Bottom’s Up Wine Club members receive free delivery for all wine club shipments. Any other wine/s purchased by Wine Club members receives free delivery for the 12 months of their membership (excluding Gift Packs). Renewal every 12 months will be essential for continuing with your Bottom’s Up Wine Club membership, this can be in the form of a confirmation email or reply to an annual questionnaire provided by Larry Cherubino Wines, at the time when a member is reaching the end of their membership contract. New members receive a free 6-pack of Ad Hoc wines. The Wines included in this 6-pack is to be determined by Larry Cherubino Wines. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to determine the wines, both varietal and vintage.
Delivery for Gift Packs can attract a delivery fee for Wine Club members; see Freight Rates for more details.
Please visit HERE for more details...
Gift Pack orders can be completed online using the following page to specify the quantity and variety of gift pack that you require. The vintage of the wines used is to be determined by Larry Cherubino Wines and this is solely up to their discretion. You can request a vintage, please direct all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Vintage requests are only available prior to the completion of the order. Changes requested after an order is place cannot be guaranteed.
Gift Pack wines are strictly limited and pre-packed into the specified varietal combinations. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to modify these upon request. Larry Cherubino Wines reserves the right to change the wine vintage and/or varietal due to stock limitations – replacement wines will be of equal or greater value to the final order.
Purchasing individual wines alongside a Gift Pack will still need to comply with our Liquor Licence stating that a minimum of 9L of wine (12 bottles) to be sold in any order. If only a Gift Pack/s is ordered the 9L (12 bottle), minimum is not required.
All Gift Packs are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other equivalents. If you receive a Gift Pack as a gift, you are subject to the same terms and conditions as specified in this document.
Gift Packs can be collected from the Larry Cherubino Wines sale office: 15 York Street, Subiaco, Western Australia and will not attract a delivery fee: this refers to Gift Packs wines only. All other wine orders are subject to freight charges. Perth Metro area (Post Codes including 6000-6199) delivery of Gift Packs will be free with a purchase of 10 Gift Packs or more. The purchase of less than 10 Gift Packs will attract a delivery charge of $15 per pack that will be added to your total order.
All delivery of Gift Packs (excluding delivery to post codes within 6000-6199) will attract a $15 delivery fee per pack. Bottom’s Up Wine Club members that order Gift Packs will attract the same freight charges as listed above.
GIFT VOUCHERS / CERTIFICATES
Please visit HERE for more details...
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online at: www.larrycherubinowines.com; or via our sales office (+61 (08) 9382 2379).
The values of the vouchers are not to be changed. The value of the voucher can be used to purchase other gift vouchers; gift packs; any individual wines; special wine offers and packaged offers. Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Bottom’s Up Wine Club membership. Gift Vouchers can be used to redeem against orders with freight charges.
Gift Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents. The redemption of a Gift Voucher must be in one transaction, all monies not used in this transaction are forfeited. Change or cash equivalents are not to be issued. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or equivalent to the purchaser or to the giftee.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one use only; all value of the voucher is exhausted after single use. Gift Vouchers expire within a 12 month period from the date of receipt received from email@example.com. For more detail regarding the expiration date please forward your query to the above email address.
Gift Vouchers can be used online and at our Subiaco Office, Western Australia. For a Gift Voucher to be used at our office you will need to bring either the confirmation email or a physical copy of the Gift Voucher must be shown and produced to Larry Cherubino staff. Valid photo identification must also be shown in order redeem a Gift Voucher. Online redemption will prompt the voucher holder to input their unique 16 character code at the final check out.
Gift Vouchers are redeemable at our 15 York Street, Subiaco tasting room. Larry Cherubino Wines staff reserves the right to confirm the use of such vouchers. Please provide notice that you will be using a Gift Voucher prior to purchase.
Larry Cherubino reserves the right to disable and / or expire a Gift Voucher if it is deemed that the use of which is prohibited / unauthorized. Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers are not replaceable. Gift Vouchers purchased cannot be reproduced or re-issued. To obtain a valid Gift Voucher, full payment of the Gift Voucher will need to be completed. A confirmation email to the purchaser will confirm a valid Gift Voucher has been created.
The values of coupons are predetermined. Valid coupons are to be used in the final part of your shopping cart. Only one coupon at any time can be used. Coupons are not to be used in the purchase of Gift Vouchers / Certificates or the purchase of Gift Packs. Coupons are only valid on individual, full priced wines. Coupons are not valid to use on any and all special monthly offers, Gift Packs, Gift Vouchers, Bottom’s Up Wine Club membership, freight charges. Coupons are not transferable for cash or cash equivalents. The redemption of a Coupon must be in one transaction, all monies not used in this transaction are forfeited. Change or cash equivalents are not to be issued.
Coupons and other promotional codes are valid for one use only, all codes and coupon values are exhausted after single use. Coupons do not expire, unless otherwise specified by the promoter.
Larry Cherubino reserves the right to disable and / or expire a coupon if it is deemed that the use of which is prohibited and unauthorised.
Coupons are redeemable at our 15 York Street, Subiaco tasting room on all full prices wine only. Larry Cherubino Wines staff reserves the right to confirm the use of such coupons. Please provide notice that you will be using a coupon prior to purchase.